15th October 2018 - Product Release Notes
Sales/ Purchase Headings - VAT Consistency
- Update to sale/purchase index pages to keep VAT values consistent;
- SO index page Sum Totals:
- Total Inc VAT
- Total Ex VAT
- Sales Invoice Index Page:
- Include inc vat column to show Invoice total Inclusive VAT.
- All the sum totals on the Invoice update, update them to sum Inc VAT numbers and not Ex VAT number,
- One of the sum total on the Sales Invoice page is 'Submitted', this needs removed.
- Add a sum total of 'Total Paid' and show 'Total Paid' Inc VAT figure.
- Rename headings on the sum totals to append 'Inc VAT' on all the 4 totals.
- Sales Order and Invoicing report:
- Update all columns headings and sum total headings to say 'Inc VAT'.
- Purchase Order and Invoicing report and POI index:
- Update all column headings to say 'ex VAT' at the end.
Define 'Additional notes' In Configurations
- When defining configuration categories on parts, you can also pre-define an 'additional notes' field per category.
- On the Sales quote, the text in 'Additional notes' per category, and this will be shown when this category is added.
Items Dispatched Report - CSV Download
- Update on the Item dispatched report to correct an issue where the CSV was blank when downloaded.
Purchase Orders - Multiple Supplier Part Numbers
- Update on purchase orders to accomodate the purchase of parts from a wholesaler.
- Now you have the ability to buy a single part from a supplier that has multiple models of the same part.
- Additionally on the part search it now includes the supplier part number to help distinguish between the cases where a part appears multiple times on the dropdown.
Tasks - Edit Task Details
- Update so that after a task has been created, and the user edits it, the task modal shows the original stored due date.
Email Attachments - File Name
- Update so that when an email is received from Flowlens, the file attachments name now matches the name of the original file.
Job Card Costs Report
- This report has now been migrated across to the reports section for Projects & Job Cards, moving it from the projects navigation dropdown.