26th February 2019 - Product Release Notes
Emails - Email Sending Loop
- Update to correct an issue with emails sent to Flowlens in the scenario where an email what sent to @flowlens.email address with an unrecognised prefix.
Enquiries - Creating New Contact
- Update to correct an issue when enquiries are sent to 'Enquiries@[company name].flowlens.email", so that when confirming the creation of a new contact it formats it correctly.
Calendar - Options On Mobile View
- Update on the mobile view of the calendar, so that the option to filter down the task type and assigned to user are shown below the calendar.
Parts Index - CSV Update
- Update to the Parts Index CSV to include the columns of 'Part Category' and 'Default Part Location'.
Service - Service Type On PDF
- Update made to the Service PDF so that it can accomodate longer descriptions used for service category and service type.
Job Cards - Stock Reservation CSV
- Update on the Job Card overview, to provide an CSV export of the stock reservations used.
- Will be beneficial to users who do not have a list of standard components per job, and can use this export to upload to a new job card if they find it is similar.
- We have formatted the CSV so that the columns match the data import for stock reservation, with the addition of the column for 'Quantity Reserved'.
Projects - Job Card Tab Filter
- Additonal filter has been added to the Job Card tab of a project, which will automatically hide cancelled job cards and give you a view of job cards that need to be completed for the project.
Projects - Deleting Project Parts
- Update to how the system shows a project part being deleted against a project, so the user can see on screen that a process is occuring.