9th April 2019 - Product Release Notes
Stock - Calculations Against Parts
- To help validate the numbers that are found against a for stock reserved and stock ordered, we have created a report that will show the values against the part vs calculations of the part against sales, purchasing, operations and servicing.
- The report is available on the following link - /reports/parts/stock-calculation.
Modals - Prevent Closing Accidentally
- To prevent any accidental closing of the pop up windows without saving, we have stopped these modals from closing if the user accidentally clicks outside of the modal on the screen.
- So for example, if you are creating a new asset on the system, the pop up window will not close until the user clicks on 'Create Asset' or 'Cancel'.
Reporting - Multi-Select Filters
- We are updating our reports, so that the current filters with a dropdown of more than two options will become multi-select.
- This will help when filtering the data down on the system, so you can have multiple options selected in these filters to get a better overview. For example, the status filter will be updated so that you can view all orders except those that are 'Dispatched'.
- This has been updated initially on the Sales Order Line Item Report and all additional reports will be updated within the next 3 weeks.