Product Releases - April 2020
MRP Requirements Page - Updates
- MRP Update to show PO where part has been added to (SG to review how this is linked)
- Filter for those that have a PO raised/ not raised
- Add modal to Ordered
Service Job Cards - Assets
- On the Service Job Card Index & Jobs tab rename affected item > Affected Asset/Part
Part - Components Tab
- On the components tab of a part, can we add a column for "Has Components?" with to identify others which will have potential sub-assemblies, rather than clicking every part on the list to try and identify them.
Part - Components List Edit & Ordering
- On the components list of a part, allow for the parts listed to be edited and re-ordering if required by the user.
FL Reports - Monthly Totals
- Reports in Flowlens now have the functionality to include the total of a column at the bottom of the report onscreen.
Sales Invoices - Sent To Accountancy Package Filter
- On the Sales Invoice Index, can we add a filter for "Sent To Accountancy Package" Yes/No.
Sales Quote - Line Item Margin Bug
- Update to ensure the Margin percentage for showing correct for all potential scenarios.
- Ability to Archive an asset on the system. This will include additional information against the asset of 'Archived Date', 'Reason for Archiving' and "Additional Notes'.
Service Job Cards - Stock Reservations Sell Price
- Against a service job cards, include a value for 'Stock Reservations Sell Price'
- This will be the total sell price for all stock reservations line items.
- It is to show the expected sell price for parts used if a quote is created on the service, so that a manual calculation of all parts is not needed in the scenario of a quote line item of 'Materials' being used.
Servicing - Dispatching Parts
- On a service, new functionality that allows you to dispatch stock from 'Affected Parts' so that it can be taken from the stock on hand value against the part.
Services - Address Details
- New report that allows users to report and filter Service by Address details.