Settings Terminology: Parts & stock
Purchase order return reasons
Units of measure
- When a Purchase Order Return form is created, a modal window prompts for further details.
- This pop up includes a drop-down of define-able reasons and is also used in purchase order reporting.
- A unit of measurement is a required field during part creation, to help ensure that users are aware how a part can be bought/sold or consumed within the system.
- These are categories that can be set against your parts, to help easily filter the list of uploaded parts.
- It is also possible for categories to have a parent/child relationships, meaning that categories can be setup to have sub-categories.
! Only certain users will have access to all areas covered in this glossary.