Settings Terminology: Projects & finances
- Nominal accounts are categories in which to record the financial transactions of a business.
- If there is accounts integration with Flowlens, these will be brought from a user's accounts package.
- If there is no accounts integration for your Flowlens application, nominal accounts can be added manually through the settings menu.
- The tax rates which can be applied to the goods or services you buy/sell using Flowlens.
- If there is accounts integration with Flowlens, these will be brought from your accounts package.
- If there is no accounts integration for your Flowlens application, tax rates can be added manually through the settings menu.
Labour cost rates
- Define labour costs - e.g standard rates, overtime, non-billable etc
Job card templates
- Templates can be created in the settings menu, allowing limited customisation of job cards.
Job card cancellation reasons
- When a Job Card is cancelled, a modal window prompts for further details.
- This modal includes a drop-down of the reasons that you define and is also used in job card reporting.
Invoice branding themes
- Relevant unique company branding on invoices are offered to all Flowlens customers.
! Only certain users will have access to all areas covered in this glossary.