Adding users to Flowlens
! Internal administrators are responsible for creating any new users and defining their permissions. Only administrators can add users.
To add a user to Flowlens, go to the Settings menu and select 'Users', as highlighted below.
Select the 'New User' button.
Once selected, a pop-up will display. The following are required fields in order to save the create the new user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (also used as user login ID)
- Can Download Reports? (ability to export / download data from Flowlens)
- Purchase Order Limits (PO's require approval above user defined limits before sending to a supplier)
- Sales Quotation Limits (SQ's require approval above user defined limits before sending to a customer)
- Biling - Cost Per Hour (used to calculate billable labour, where applicable, on job cards from the time logged on timesheets)
- Biling - Cost Rate (see below on how to setup different rates)
Once all fields are complete, select 'Save'. The new user will be sent an invite email. This email prompts the new user to define a password.
Once a password has been set, the user will be able to log into Flowlens.
New cost rates can be setup via the settings menu
To add a new rate click the + button
Now complete the fields below